Fly away / Kristin Hannah.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F HAN (pb) (Text)||30863001115497||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250031815
- Physical Description: 400 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First St. Martin's Griffin edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2014.
Includes reading group guide.
A follow-up to "Firefly Lane" returns readers to the world of Tully, Kate, and Tully's mother, who explore their understandings about love, family, loss, and redemption while turning to each other in the hopes of salvaging their lives.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Bereavement > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: