London / Edward Rutherfurd.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F RUT (pb) (Text)||30863000204631||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0345455681
- ISBN: 9780345455680
- Physical Description: xix, 1,126 pages : maps ; 21 cm
- Edition: First trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2002.
A fictionalized account of the City of London, tracing its role in history and describing succeeding generations of families associated with its fortunes. Interwoven are the everyday lives of ordinary people, from London as a Celtic settlement, 2,000 years ago, to its finest hour during the Blitz in World War II.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||London (England) > History > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: