Scandal in Skibbereen / Sheila Connolly.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F CON (c) (Text)||30686300038742||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425252505 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: viii, 294 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Berkley Prime Crime mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Berkley Publishing Group, ©2014.
"Berkley Prime Crime mystery" -- Spine
Bostonian Maura is beginning to feel settled in her new Irish home, just in time for summer tourist season to bring fresh business to her pub. But the first traveler to arrive is thirsty for more than just a pint of Guinness. Althea Melville is hot on the trail of a long-lost Van Dyck painting. Maura agrees to help Althea meet with the residents at the local manor house, the most likely location of the missing art. But when the manor's gardener is found murdered, Maura wonders what Althea's real motives are. Now, to solve the secret of the lost portrait and catch a killer, Maura will have to practice her Irish gift of gab and hunt down some local history before someone else is out of the picture.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Americans > Ireland > Fiction.
Bars (Drinking establishments) > Fiction.
Lost works of art > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cork (Ireland : County) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A County Cork mystery : 2
- A Berkley Prime Crime Book
- Berkley Prime Crime
- Connolly, Sheila. County Cork mysteries.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: