The lightning stones : a novel / Jack Du Brul.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F DUB (pb) (Text)||30686300040656||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307454799 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0307454797 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 451 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: First Anchor Books mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 2016.
"Sinking thousands of feet below the surface of the earth in the Leister Deep copper mine in Minnesota, Philip Mercer rides a series of heavy-duty elevators to visit his old friend and mentor, Abraham Jacobs. Jacobs has led a research team to the deepest section of the mine for a groundbreaking study into climate change and cosmic rays. But as Mercer approaches the bottom, he is stunned to hear the unmistakable report of automatic gunfire in the massive underground chambers. He can't stop the inevitable: by the time Mercer finds his way to them, his dear friend, and the entire research team, have been efficiently executed. Mercer is left seeking answers--and revenge"--Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geologists > Fiction.
Copper mines and mining > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: