Blind faith / Sharon Sala.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F SAL (pb) (Text)||30863000157094||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778310228 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0778310221 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 360 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Mira, 
Private eye Charlie Dodge searches for a teenager who goes missing on a camping trip, while an elusive shadow organization continues to threaten his ailing wife in the third novel of the series following Second Sight.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Missing children > Fiction.
Alzheimer's disease > Patients > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: