The fifth doctrine / Karen Robards.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F ROB (pb) (Text)||30863000086822||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778308225 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0778308227 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 406 pages ; 19 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Mira, 
- Copyright: ©2019
Offered her freedom in exchange for a dangerous undercover assignment, master manipulator Bianca St. Ives poses as a female hacker who stole top secret intel from NORAD in order to feed strategic misinformation to North Korea's tyrannical regime.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swindlers and swindling > Fiction.
Private security services > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: