A blessing to cherish / Lauraine Snelling.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F SNE (cf) (Text)||30863001116073||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||09/29/2020|
- ISBN: 9780764232909 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780764232893 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0764232894 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 364 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House Publishers, 2020.
After several years of widowhood and hardship, Ingeborg focuses on the good she's been given while she watches her widowed stepson fall in love once again. But not everything is comfortable for Ingeborg; one of her dearest friendships is changing--and she will have to decide if her settled life is worth more to her than a future she hardly dares to imagine.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Stepchildren > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > North Dakota > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
North Dakota > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: