Mrs. Lincoln's dressmaker : a novel / Jennifer Chiaverini.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F CHI (LT) (Text)||30863001116248||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780142180358 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0142180351 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 21 cm 356, 11 pages ;
- Publisher: New York Penguin Group (USA), ?2013 :
"A Plume Book.""
Includes a sneak peak of "The Spymistress."
Presents a fictionalized account of the friendship between Mary Todd Lincoln and her dressmaker Elizabeth Keckley, a former slave.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:|| > Fiction, 1818-1882 Lincoln, Mary Todd.
> Fiction, approximately 1818-1907 Keckley, Elizabeth.
Presidents' spouses > United States > Fiction.
Historical fiction, American.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: