Zero day : a novel / David Baldacci.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F BAL (pb) (Text)||30863000174727||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||08/19/2020|
- ISBN: 9781455518999(pbk)
- ISBN: 9780446573016 (regular edition : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0446573019 (regular edition : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 436 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Pub., c2011.
Combat veteran John Puller, now working as an investigator for the Army's Criminal Investigative Division, tries to solve the murder of an Army man and his Pentagon contractor wife in their isolated rural home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army Criminal Investigation Command > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Conspiracy > Fiction.
Nuclear terrorism > Fiction.
West Virginia > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: