Someone like you / Karen Kingsbury.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F KIN (LT) (Text)||30686300020914||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1432878697
- ISBN: 9781432878696
- Physical Description: 399 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Series information from author's website.
Includes discussion questions.
"When Maddie West discovers that she was adopted as an embryo and may have a sister, she feels betrayed, angry, and confused. Maddie moves away, leaving her job, fiancé, and family. Dawson Gage is mourning the death of his best friend, London Quinn. Then London's mother reveals she and her husband donated a frozen embryo decades ago, meaning that London might have a sibling. When Dawson finds Maddie and takes her to the Quinns, they welcome her into their lives and hearts. Maddie wonders if this is the family and the life she was really meant to have. Now it will take Dawson's love to help Maddie know who she is--and to help her find her way home"--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adoption > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Portland (Or.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- The Baxter family ; 
- [Baxter family collection ; 6]
- Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover
- Kingsbury, Karen. Baxter family.
- Wheeler large print hardcover series.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: