A skeleton in the family / Leigh Perry.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F PER (c) (Text)||30863000088596||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780425255841 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0425255840 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: viii, 291 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Berkley Prime Crime mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Prime Crime, 2013.
Moving back into her parents' house with her teenage daughter had not been Georgia Thackery's "Plan A." But when she got a job at the local college, it seemed the sensible thing to do. So she settled in and began reconnecting with old friends. Including Sid. Sid is the Thackery family's skeleton. He's lived in the house as long as Georgia can remember, although no one, including Sid, knows exactly where he came from and how he came to be a skeleton.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Skeleton > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: