The final detail / Harlan Coben.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F COB (pb) (Text)||30863001115901||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780440246336 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0440246334
- Physical Description: 372 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: Dell mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Dell, 2011.
- Copyright: ©1999
"A Myron Bolitar novel."
Pub Weekly, April 1999
Booklist, April 1999
Kirkus Starred, May 1999
Sports agent and sometimes sleuth Myron Bolitar is plunged into his most difficult and bizarre case yet when he sets out to prove that his partner, Esperanza, did not kill their client, Clu Haid.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bolitar, Myron (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Sports agents > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Murder > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: