Change of heart : a novel / Jodi Picoult.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F PIC (pb) (Text)||30863000193339||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0743496744
- ISBN: 9780743496742
- ISBN: 9780743496759 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0743496752 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781416570820 (export pbk. ed.)
- ISBN: 1416570829 (export pbk. ed.)
- Physical Description: viii, 447 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. ).
One moment June Nealon was happily looking forward to years full of laughter and adventure with her family, and the next, she was staring into a future that was as empty as her heart. Now her life is a waiting game. Waiting for time to heal her wounds, waiting for justice. In short, waiting for a miracle to happen. For Shay Bourne, life holds no more surprises. The world has given him nothing, and he has nothing to offer the world. In a heartbeat, though, something happens that changes everything for him. Now, he has one last chance for salvation, and it lies with June's eleven-year-old daughter, Claire. But between Shay and Claire stretches an ocean of bitter regrets, past crimes, and the rage of a mother who has lost her child.--From publisher description.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 6.2 20 20 122477
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murderers > Fiction.
Transplantation of organs, tissues, etc. > Fiction.
Repentance > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: