Between Sisters / Kristin Hannah.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F HAN (pb) (Text)||30863001115398||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345519467 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 459 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 2009 Ballantine Books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books Trade Paperbacks, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2003
Originally published: New York : Ballantine Books, 2003.
With her wedding day approaching, Claire Cavenaugh prepares to confront her estranged older sister and self-absorbed mother after more than twenty years apart and find out how to transform themselves into a family.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Northwest, Pacific > Fiction.
Alienation (Social psychology) > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.
Weddings > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Northwest, Pacific > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: