A map of days / by Ransom Riggs.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F RIG (Text)||30863001115349||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735232143 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0735232148 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780141385907
- ISBN: 0141385901
- Physical Description: 480 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 
"The fourth novel of Miss Peregrine's peculiar children"--Title page.
Having defeated the monstrous threat that nearly destroyed the peculiar world, Jacob Portman is back where his story began, in Florida. Except now Miss Peregrine, Emma, and their peculiar friends are with him, and doing their best to blend in. But carefree days of beach visits and normalling lessons are soon interrupted by a discovery - a subterranean bunker that belonged to Jacob's grandfather, Abe. Clues to Abe's double life as a peculiar operative start to emerge, secrets long hidden in plain sight. And Jacob begins to learn about the dangerous legacy he has inherited--truths that were part of him long before he walked into Miss Peregrine's time loop. Now the stakes are higher than ever as Jacob and his friends are thrust into the untamed landscape of American peculiardom--a world with few ymbrynes, or rules--that none of them yet understand.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 5.1 18 18 197985
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Voyages and travels > Juvenile fiction.
Grandfathers > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Miss Peregrine's peculiar children ; book 4
- Riggs, Ransom.
- Miss Peregrine's peculiar children Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children ; 4.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: