Golden in death / J.D. Robb.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ulysses Library Association.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ulysses Library Association||F ROB (LT) (Text)||30863000186259||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432872687
- ISBN: 1432872680
- Physical Description: 557 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
Pediatrician Kent Abner received the package on a beautiful April morning. Inside was a cheap trinket, a golden egg that could be opened into two halves. When he pried it apart, highly toxic airborne fumes entered his body -- and killed him. After Eve Dallas calls the hazmat team -- and undergoes testing to reassure both her and her husband that she hasn't been exposed -- it's time to look into Dr. Abner's past and relationships. Not every victim Eve encounters is an angel, but it seems that Abner came pretty close -- though he did ruffle some feathers over the years by taking stands for the weak and defenceless. While the lab tries to identify the deadly toxin, Eve hunts for the sender. But when someone else dies in the same grisly manner, it becomes clear that she's dealing with either a madman -- or someone who has a hidden and elusive connection to both victims.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dallas, Eve (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Policewomen > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Poisoning > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- In death ; 
- Wheeler Publishing Large Print Hardcover
- Robb, J. D., 1950- In death novel ; 50.
- Wheeler large print hardcover series.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: